This course will teach you how to manage pressure, reduce stress, and give you strategies to build your resilience.
It's a course that will improve your wellbeing and at the end you will be able to:
- Recognise where you are on the 'pressure curve'
- Quickly employ an easy to use method to diffuse pressurised situations
- Clarify the difference between pressure and stress
- Benefit from the psychological phenomenon know as 'Duration Neglect'
- Avoid allowing unpleasant tasks to stagnate and bring you down
- Harness your ability to focus on what is working
- Recognise the transformative power of 'sharing a joy'
- Understand the ability of a leaky perspective to change how you feel for the better
- Identify key stress factors in yourself and others
- Understand how the negativity bias is both a blessing and a curse
- Learn how to counter the negativity bias
- Schedule simple but effective activities that support wellbeing
- Learn how to take responsibility for your personal barriers to wellbeing
- Better notice elements of resilience in yourself and others and develop them
- Understand the importance of 'stepping back'
- Have a variety of ways of 'stepping back'
- Recognise the value of a supportive network
- Create shortcuts to reducing that worrying feeling
- Take action to reduce automatic negative thoughts and their accumulative effect
- Understand how explicit and detailed gratitude is an effective weapon
- Easily incorporate resilience exercises into your daily schedule
- Take inspiration from people who have suffered terrible events yet blossomed anyway
- Understand the impact and influence of your own personality and perspectives
- Leave with real world strategies to help you reduce stress and increase your resilience
You will get a clear understanding of how to deal with pressure and learn the benefits of increased resilience. The course offers many easy to implement strategies to achieve long term well-being.